TERMS & CONDITIONS
Date updated: July / 2019
PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
1. Once you register yourself as a User of this Platform and create an account, you will be asked to provide personal information including your name, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, phone number, location. Lensez shall securely process this personal information and use it for administration and operation of this Platform and the services provided by the Partners.
2. Lensez may keep track of general information related to Visitors on this Platform and/or information a User voluntarily provides to Lensez including reviews, feedback, messages and/or Emails to Customer Service and/or other information posted on the Platform.
USING YOUR INFORMATION
1. Lensez uses your personal information to:1.1. deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you and generally maintain your account with us1.2. improve our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf;1.3. provide you with information about other goods and services that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;1.4. notify you about changes to our services;1.5. improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and1.6. keep our Website safe and secure.
2. Lensez will not share your personal information with anyone except for the following situations:2.1. If it is necessary in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activity.2.2. If it is necessary to comply with laws and regulations.2.3. If it is necessary to enforce Lensez’s Terms and Conditions.2.4. If it is necessary to enforce other agreements such as Partner’s agreement.2.5. If it is necessary to protect Lensez´s rights.
3. You have the right to refuse using your personal information as indicated above and/or withdraw your account by contacting Lensez using the contact details provided in the Contact Section.
4. You can always stop receiving Lensez´s Push E-mails by using the link “UNSUBSCRIBE” provided in all Push E-mails from Lensez.
5. All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information shall NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
3. Your IP address is automatically stored on Lensez´s servers and used to collect visitors’ information from the Platform. Lensez uses visitors’ information for statistical analyses and click behaviour in order to better optimize the design and provided services. Lensez will not use your IP address to identify you in any way.
DATA STORAGE AND SECURITY
2. Merchant will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
3. Merchant takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (http://wwww.platform1tech.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
ACCESS AND UPDATE
You have the right to obtain access to your personal information registered in Lensez. You can request Lensez to provide you with your personal information by contacting Lensez using the contact details provided in the Contact Section.
For any clarifications, complaints, questions and/or comments please address to:
Company Name: Kode Trading FZE
Company Phone Number:
Email Address: [email protected]